|Areas in the vicinity|
|2.||Chest with parchment|
|3.||Entrance to bandit camp - Christopher|
|5.||Sleepers: Nightwinkle, Furley and Namdar|
|E2.|| Bellegar's shrine|
Chest with parchment
- Christopher will give you one stat point if you mindread him BEFORE entering the camp. After entering he will think of Rimmer's Rum he'd like to drink.
- Noryfundus reveals that he's selling fakes except for the earrings.
- Nightwinkle dreams that she needs a red apple for a potion.
- Furley dreams that he needs a drink to conquer a lady.
- Namdar dreams that he needs a health potion to survive the troll.
Cross the hollow woodtrunk near the goblin hamlet. You're heading for a bandit ambush so be prepared.
If you continue through the canyon where the ambush was, make a U turn and go up the hill all the way to the end, you'll find three sleepers. You need to mindread them and wake all of them up to get a Malachite gem (very important enchantment ingredient). Nightwinkle needs a red apple, Furley needs a drink and Namdar needs a health potion.
You can mindread the password off Needleman once you return as a dragon. He will be on top of the citadel. You can then fly to the storage where you'll find a few chests with some random items.
Quests marked with * are started in this area, but are (partially) executed in another area.